Dr. Binod Prasad
Registration No.- 17981(Assam Medical Council)
|Course||Name of Institution||University||Year of Passing|
|M.B.B.S||SMCH,Silchar||Assam Univ. Silchar||2006|
|M.S (Ophthalmology)||RIO, GMCH, Guwahati||Srimanta sankaradeva University of health sciences,Guwahati,Assam||2013|
- Worked for 1 year at Chapor CHC/BPHC/FRU/Community Health Centre (Dhubri, Assam) as an eye specialist under National Rural Health Mission .
- AIOS Refresher course held at RIO Kolkata from 19th to 21st july 2012.
- Basic course in ophthalmic diagnostics at LVP-Zeiss international academy of advanced ophthalmic education from October 1st to 31st , 2011.
- Worked for 1 year at G B Pant Hospital New Delhi as a Junior Resident in Dept of Microbiology 2008.
- Worked for 7½ month at Sushruta Trauma Centre Annex to MAMC, New Delhi as Junior Resident 2007.
- Proptosis – diagnostic dilemma (North-East scenario)- E-Poster(APAO-AIOS 2013).
- A Prospective study on closed gobe injuries with diagnostic value of B-Scan USG in evaluation of posterior segment(OSA 2012).
- Role of B-Scan USG in the diagnosis of Closed Globe Injuries with special reference to visual prognosis.
- Annual Conference of All Assam Ophthalmological Society, 2010, Guwahati.
- Annual Conference of All Assam Ophthalmological Society, 2012, Sivsagar.
- 28th APAO Congress with 71st AIOS 2013, Hyderabad, India.